Anyone can be a patron.
As a nonprofit arts organization, we are able to do what we do because of generous ongoing or one-time donations. Monthly donations of $5 or more will qualify you for membership.
But for this August, the first 100 members to give at the $120 level ($10 per month) will receive a Limited Edition stainless steel Wild Goose Creative Membership Card by our friends at CutMaps. You can flash this fancy card when you come to Wild Goose Creative for your monthly Membership Benefit Events. Click that button now.
By giving to Wild Goose Creative, you will:
- Subsidize the creation of art. People who use our space to make art pay less than those who don’t.
- Pay artists to create. 25% of money coming through Wild Goose Creative goes directly to Central Ohio artists.
- Help get creative ideas off the ground. Ideas begin at Wild Goose Creative. Speakeasy, Pinchflat, #wildartcolumbus, Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse, the Columbus Comedy Festival, and the Columbus Improv Festival are just a few programs that got started at Wild Goose Creative.
- Help artists get their start. More than 90% of artists showing in our gallery are exhibiting solo shows for the first time.
- Be part of the art. Your financial gift will accelerate an already vibrant arts scene in Central Ohio.
- Help us financially. Wild Goose Creative needs $60,000 a year to cover the rent, pay our staff, and cover day-to-day expenses.
All Wild Goose Creative Members receive free entrance to a monthly Membership Benefit Event and get invited to a special preview for every gallery show. Here's a sneak peek of what's to come. (And more benefits are below.)
Too Many Cooks | November 8, 2015
Civilization Youth Open Mic Night | December 4
Sassy Do Improv | January 14
Wake & Shake | February 12
Speakeasy | March
The Connection Experiment | April 10
Stand Up for StandUp | May 23
Best of the Underground | June 17
The Columbus Queer Open Mic | July 21
Figure Drawing| August 17
See You Thursday Improv | September 9
Special Secret Event (hmm what's this about?) | October 8
Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse | November 29
Gallery Opening Previews:
"Obscure Dialectics: A Collaboration of Text and Texture" | November 15, 6:00 p.m.
"A Galaxy Far Away" | December 8, 6:30 p.m.
"Basically It's Like This" | January 9, 6:00 p.m.
"The Curiosity of Valerie Starr" | February 12, 6:00 p.m.
"How Do We Get Home" | March 12, 6:00 p.m.
"Illustrated City" | April 13, 6:00 p.m.
"Pinchflat" | May 7, 11:00 a.m.
"Sappy Hulk" | June 18 , 6:00 p.m.
"Collaborate Columbus" | July 13, 6:00 p.m.
"Geek Love" | August 6, 6:00 p.m.
"The Art of Ben Lamb and Friends" | September 3, 6:00 p.m.
Members of Wild Goose Creative. Patrons who give $5 or more monthly automatically become members of Wild Goose Creative. Members benefits are below:
Become an essential part of the Wild Goose Creative story. Our members are the community that gives us the momentum to keep creating.
See Art First. Wild Goose Creative Members get invited to a private preview of every gallery show.
Get thanked. Our members are listed on our website and (if you’re game) thanked on social media.
Be in the know. Our members receive a monthly newsletter and are the first to know about what’s going on at Wild Goose Creative.
Receive a monthly benefit. Each month, members receive complimentary admission to one arts event chosen by Wild Goose Creative.