Rent The Space
Wild Goose Creative’s event and performance space is 1400 square feet with areas for the main event, kitchenette, bathroom, and storage. The space can sit 60 people at round tables, or 92 people standing. Hourly rental rates must include setup, teardown, and cleanup time. The space is available at a two-hour minimum.
Kitchen and serving dishes/utensils, bathroom, tables and chairs, portable projector screen, and rolling craft carts.
We have a semi-permanent 12’ x 10’ stage at the front of the space that is 18” high with a front step. This may be used for concerts, performances, or a dining/eating area.
- The stage is built in 6: 3’ x 6’ sections and is movable. If you are interested in using it in another configuration (such as a runway/catwalk, risers, or elsewhere in the space), please let us know ahead of time.
- We have 3 positions on the ceiling for hanging up to 4 instruments and one lighting tree with a four channel dimmer and light board. We have an inventory of Fresnels and ERSs.
- A knowledgeable lighting tech be present to handle the equipment. You may hire our tech or use your own.
- We request that a knowledgeable sound tech be present to handle the equipment. You may hire our tech or use your own. Please contact us for more specific information about our sound system.
- Music source (iPod, etc.), storage area prior to or after the event, post-event cleanup of space by Wild Goose Creative staff, removal of decor, or the use of the roof above our space. The removal of gallery art or any furniture from the space is prohibited.
- Sound and lighting equipment use is allowed only if a knowledgeable lighting or sound tech is present to handle the equipment. The tech must consult with Wild Goose Creative, Inc. prior to using the sound and lighting equipment.
- Sound system and tech - $50/hr
- Speciality lighting and tech - $50/hr
- Use of our sound or lighting equipment - $50/night
- Runway use - $50
Fees & Deposits
- All groups are expected to remove waste at the end of the event. Failure to do so will result in a $25 fee and/or being banned from the space.
- Deposit (50% rental + $100 refundable damage fee) due prior to the event.
- Please take a look at our calendar to see if our space is available.
- View our space use contract here.
- Send a request to rent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our executive director will be in touch with availability within 48 hours. Regular business hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- After an initial consultation, we will be send you a space rental contract.
No Fields Found.