Rent The Space
Wild Goose Creative’s event and performance space is 1400 square feet with areas for the main event, kitchenette, bathroom, and storage. The space can sit 60 people, or 99 people standing. Hours requested must include must include setup, teardown, and cleanup time. Minimal rental time is two hours.
- Fri-Sun: $300 for a two hour rental, $50 each additional.
- Mon-Thurs: $200 for a two hour rental, $50 each additional
- Arts Event, Fri-Sun: $50/hour
- Arts Event, Mon-Thurs: $25/hour for a weekday or night art event
Use of kitchen, bathroom, tables and chairs and rear parking lot.
We have a semi-permanent 12’ x 10’ stage at the front of the space that is 18” high with a front step. This may be used for concerts, performances, or a dining/eating area.
- The stage is built in 6: 3’ x 6’ sections and is movable. If you are interested in using it in another configuration (such as a runway/catwalk, risers, or elsewhere in the space), please let us know ahead of time.
- Includes fixed overhead lighting for the stage and a four channel dimmer and light board.
- A knowledgeable lighting tech should be present to handle the equipment. Contact Wild Goose Creative for information regarding lighting techs.
- A knowledgeable sound tech should be present to handle the equipment. Contact Wild Goose Creative for information regarding sound techs and the sound system.
- Music source (iPod, etc.), storage area prior to or after the event, post-event cleanup of space by Wild Goose Creative staff, removal of decor, or the use of the roof above our space. The removal of gallery art or any furniture from the space is prohibited.
- The tech must consult with Wild Goose Creative prior to using the sound and lighting equipment.
- Use of our sound or lighting equipment - $50/night
- Runway use - $50
Fees & Deposits
- All groups are expected to fully clean and remove waste at the end of the event. Failure to do so will result in a $25 fee and/or being banned from the space.
- All groups are expected to turn off anything electric (Space lights, stage speakers, etc). Failure to do so will result in a $100 fee and/or being banned from the space.
- Deposit (50% of rental) due prior to the event.
- Please take a look at our calendar to see if our space is available.
- View our space use contract here.
- Send a request to rent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Operations Coordinator will be in touch with availability within 48 hours. Regular business hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- After an initial consultation, we will be send you a space rental contract.